Millions of small businesses use Quickbooks, with 9/10 reported users recommending the application to other business owners.
Quickbooks was created specifically with small business owners in mind, so they don't have to become experts in bookeeping and accounting. This allows you to focus more ON your business, rather that IN it. Quickbooks will simplify the things you already do, such as invoicing customers, paying bills, managing sales tax, and much more.
The key to success with Quickbooks is a proper setup and a good understanding of the program. A Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor will smooth this process for you, guiding you through and ensuing you know how to continue with successful operation.
Your Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will assist you in the following:
- Determining the edition of QuickBooks that is best suited for your unique business needs.
- Complete configuration of software and setup of business chart of accounts.
- Instruction on how to use the features of QuickBooks including:
- Customer features: (Invoicing, applying payments, creating deposits)
- Vendor features: (Entering bills, paying bills, job costing)
- Banking features: (Entering checks and debits, online banking, reconciling accounts)
- Create financial statements and reports unique to your business needs.
Why do I need a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are experts, having completed a thorough QuickBooks training course with a comprehensive exam to become certified. They know how to get you on track, helping with set-up, training, providing troubleshooting, and remediation of common problems.
Even if you have an accounting professional on your team, if they do not offer QuickBooks related services, consider the services of a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to help you prevent common mistakes and get on track the right way. Common Sense Business Solutions provides this service, including working alongside your accountant to ensure the most comprehensive and accurate accounting for your business.